Having your home tested for Radon can be that sort of thing. We are aware of the dangers associated with this colourless, odorless gas. We have seen the warnings and we had every intention of taking that simple, inexpensive step and then life happens. We move on to something else.
Long term exposure to elevated levels of Radon in your home is a danger to everyone. The longer you are exposed the more at risk you are. We owe it to our children and grandchildren to reduce that risk wherever we can.
A simple call, or email right now can start the process. Whether you choose to do the testing yourself, or to have our Certified professionals test your home for you, the important thing is that you take that step. Contact us today. We can explain the simple process.